Yes, I knew about this 'boy' ever since a good friend of mine, Melissa Sibat introduced this 'Harry Potter' to me. That was around 2001 I guess. It caught my attention since then. I should say I 'grew' up with it. Anyway, the point that I am writing is that I found out the World of Wizardary is now being built for all 'muggles' out there to experience the magical world of Harry Potter.
I am dying to visit Universal Studio, Orlando US. Please, please, pleaseeeeee someone bring me there! I want to pick my own wand and wander around the Hogwarts.....Oh my, I even spied on the air ticket to Orlando! Unbelieveable right? Keep dreaminggggggggg.....Anyway, who's with me???
Enjoy it!!! I wannaaaa goooo thereee! Soo badlyyy!!

2 comments:
i pun tak sampai lagi tau...
you boleh pergi bila2 Huda, I dah start berangan dah ni..hopefully boleh jejak sana from Holland ni ;)
Post a Comment