Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Top 'BFF' of the Week!

What is 'BFF'? As maybe some of you don't know, BFF means 'Best-Friends-Forever'. I might revealed the secrets and the ranking of my BFF for this week! Whom went through up and down with me this whole long and hard week ;)

At 4h place, my BFF which accompany me since last Thursday until maybe next week goes to Mr. ADT

 Automated Drop Tensiometer, ADT

Mr. ADT, 'whom' made me missed my dinner with my colleagues last Wednesday!

Congrats Mr. ADT, try again next week. But I am sure you'll be on the top rank as you already booked me in advance for our date next week ;)

3rd place, BFF who hardly easy to come around me but manage to make some time for me since last Tuesday for this week, Ms. Nanosizer!!


Good job Ms Nanosizer! Even though you were always fully booked and the most popular BFF around, you still spare some time for me today especially on this Christmas day ;). Congratss!!

Yes, now the Runner up for the Top BFF of the week goes to..................................Ms. pH meter!!!


You were the best friend ever but you were so annoying some time & keep bugging me this whole week. But without you, I won't be this far to catch up my lab work. Big congratsss but I hope we shouldn't meet too frequent next time ;P.

Last but not least, the TOP BFF for the whole week won by..........................
.
.
.
.
.(drumrolls!!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Mr. BIOTECHNION.

Congratulations for your kind attention and for always being there when ever I need you. This week alone, I've met you for 7 days in a row including today, public holiday and tomorrow the lovely Sunday. You really such a great BFF!! Thank you for taking good care of all my samples and so far they grew beautifully.
Keep it up!! But please no more meeting on weekend okay ;)

See you tomorrow then!!

Mwahhh BFF!!


Since I was so busy with all my BFFs, I can't even prepared myself during
'Emergency Call'. Luckily I managed to grab my jacket before being force to leave the building. Fortunately nothing serious happened this time, only someone did release some hazardous gases in the basement.

Phewwww.....long week I must say....;)




p/s. I was asleep at 8pm because I was too tired but fully awake at 11pm and couldn't close my eyes anymore. But I should now as I have date with Mr. Biotechnion at 8am tomorrow morning ;P

2 comments:

MsNiniE said...

hahaha...kelakar pon ade...anyway, good luck babe!

Hisiq said...

ape nak buat lg kan utk sedapkan hati sendri ;P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...