Alhamdullilah...I feel grateful. I received really good news today. A great one which eased all the tiredness and tension playing with the pH meter all day. It sounds nothing much but it was so annoying to wait and wait until that instrument reach 'plato' and precise value. Anyway, it was nothing comparing to what I've heard just before the clock strike 5 today!
Anyway, last week I had post a status asking for some emotional supports and motivation in order to move forward. It is not only related to personal matter but mainly about my studies. But I am glad that I had wonderful friends around which gave me some comfort, concern or even care enough to listen.
On the same day I surfed on the news feed in FB, I found another great motivation. It was shared by one of my senior from my former high school far far away in Japan. She is now doing her pHD there.
The video showed how life = risk. Failure is a part of life. The best quote was "If you never failed, you never lived!". It gave such a huge impact on me.
Back to the initial story. I never failed any of my papers during my Bachelor years. The one I could't really forget was to fail Add Maths test during high school but was really lucky to pass for SPM ;). Beside Add Maths, Physic wasn't my best subject ever. Those 2 subjects connected very well. You have to 'mingle' with both in order to make them as your 'best friends'. Unlike Chemistry which is my favourite subject, I was blessed having great Physics teachers who tried their very best to help!
And yet until now. As I said earlier, Physics wasn't my best subject so I really have to put a lot of great effort to learn it also for my current MSc! Nevertheless I finally passed my re-exam for 'Advance Food Physic'. I never studied anything as hard as this in this world (so far!). I heard the result from the teacher itself later today who is also supervisor for my thesis. That was fast as the exam was only yesterday. I think they (also another teacher) eager to know my results as much as I do as this is my 2nd re-exam. Thank you teachers for your patience and courage going through hard time especially having a student like me ;). I feel grateful.
But big thanks to one of my dear friend, whom never had a slightest intention to hide the truth of having to repeat 4 of his failing papers yet keep on smiling and stay positive. Meanwhile before, I was feeling so terrible and down having only ONE paper to get over with! Proudly, he now passed all his exams. I feel happy for him, and could never forget his positive life which totally inspired me.
Anyway, failure isn't the end of the world. I always try to whisper in my ears even though it wasn't that easy most of the time. The most important thing is, how do you wake up from your failure?
Have faith in yourself. If you ever facing failure, give yourself a chance to try and never give up!
Credit to this blog.
p/s Mind my grammar mistake as I don't bother to look up into it ;P



5 comments:
failing is a part of life...so kalau ko tak fail, mgkin ko takkan paham btul2 apa yg ko blajar...mgkin actually ada hikmah DIA suruh ko study btul2..mgkin ke depan ko akan guna apa yg ko study tu ke...kan?we never knows...hihih
The only failure in life, is failure to try ;)
Those failures who can create success are such great achiever in life! We'll never learn to appreciate the success if we never failed once. ;)
Babe, sometimes a lesson comes in a very painful, unimaginable way. Then, it is a matter of how you react and decide how painful it can be! No surprise if you think it is not as bad as you would imagine!
Qay, betul sgt..lepas study like 'hell' finally memang aku betul2 faham ape yg aku blur dulu2..like u said, I might need it in the future ;)
Indeed Huda, you never try, you never fail or success!
Hasni, those achievers gone through failure before reach up the top ;)
Melissa, I've been through hell but I am glad I've gone through it ;)
Post a Comment