Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Simply Irresistible

I could watch this movie over and over again. Till now I never get bored of it.



The most wonderful song ever in this film is the "Once in the blue moon". Lovely song! It best describes my feeling right now.



Once In A Blue Moon lyrics

The room is empty
The lights are dim
And my heart wonders
If I'll ever see you again

My tears are hungry
For an open door
When your arms held me
I never felt that way before

I'll be waiting
I'll be watching
Under a blue moon
The taste of heaven
Only happens
Once in a blue moon

Once in a blue moon

Do you remember
When the wind blew free
And we fit together
So naturally

I'll be waiting
I'll be watching
Under a blue moon
The taste of heaven
Only happens
Once in a blue moon

Once in a blue moon

6 comments:

MsNiniE said...

citer tu mcm best jeeeee....nk tgk gak!

Hisiq said...

hahaha sgt best wp citer lama tp mmg xjemu tgk...sgt sweet ;)

tgk tau~

MsNiniE said...

aku pon ade citer nk rekomen kt ko, br tgk smlm..citer psl kesetiaan seorg asben...mmg berangan la bestnyer dpt asben cmtu

Hisiq said...

yeke? mahu mahu..ape lg, rekemen lah..citer ape babe?

MsNiniE said...

aku mau mengupdate blog, tp intenet sgtlah kesiputan...kegeraman aku wei! ;(

Hisiq said...

yeke? patutlah xde update sgt..
takpe2 slow2 manatau ok jap lg ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...