Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Joy in June & July

June & July are the most awaiting months each year. Why? Most remarkable events dated on both months.

June 21st this year witnessed my last twenties birthday and I had a very blast celebration. I might say that I am still in a state of denial where the numbers are keep increasing each year (well, obviously!!). Like all those years (since 10 years back), I never had a chance to celebrate my b'day with my love. We kept sending each others cards and pressies for our birthday. That's the only way to remember and cherish it for long distance relationship ;)




070707 was the date we both got engaged. Lovely numbers isn't it? Well, it is just a number but it was a memorable event where after in 6 years relationship, my husband and I finally took a step into a serious commitment ;). He wasn't there during the ceremony and still sailing in the open sea.



The most important date was 18th July 2009. We agreed that the wedding will take place in the next 2 years. Before we know, we had our 2nd anniversary and like all those 10 years, we never had a chance to celebrate it together ;(...But the memories still remain in our heart. As for me, I kept playing our wedding video to reminisce the sweet moment....




And again, 27th July is a special day for him. Of course his birthday! I remembered we celebrated twice out o ten years together. Once in 2008, on the same day my late grandma passed away (Al-Fathihah...) and the second time was a day after our wedding reception at his side.





Although we are apart, we will find a chance to make a belated celebration! After all, the thought that counts ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...