Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Women & LV

Something just bump onto my head! I was surfing on the net while my hubby was busy with his Football Manager FIFA games on his lappy. Both of us were focusing to what was in front of us while still opening wide our ears to the program on air at the TV. Hubby loves all the programs in Comedy Central channel. One of it was Love at Gotham (if I'm not mistaken!) which successfully caught my attention. This program which full of talking and talking (bla...bla..bla..) was just about someone (fully inspiring I guess) talking in front of a huge amount of audiences who listened admiringly and most of the time, it was entertaining and full with humour. I heard everyone laughing for every single line the person ever utter. Mind me, I am NOT really taking full attention until I heard this line while still busy browsing...." something like women with LV or like women wanting LV (or whatever it is).......". Bloody hell! I was stunt, blunt, shocked and laughed! Looking at my husband, who was also looking at me, the-one-of-those-'women' who kept herself busy browsing at that official page right at that moment! Hahahahaha....Gotcha!! Caught in the act!

I was wondering if any woman ever come across this 2 capital letters in their entire life. LV! I could bet 9 in every 10 women know what does it stand for. Should I ever define it for you? I guess not! LOL!!!


6 comments:

Madam Sooyaree said...

Hahaha.. need to educate them men! :P

P/S: I ada tag for you at my blog. Kalau sudi amik la k ;)

Hisiq said...

Hahaha...we should!!

Thanks for the tag! Nanti I cuba buat ok ;)

Melissa Imran said...

Dila,

Ko pon dah dok usha LV ke hehehehe boleh la join the club :P

Hisiq said...

hahaha ade club nak join ke?

aku rasa more to self-satisfaction kot ;)

Melissa Imran said...

aku dah ada satu, tp yg plg murah la huwa huwa huwa....sape punya plg mahal boleh jadi president kelab hehe (mesti balik malaya, orang tetap cakap beli kat petaling st hehehe)

Hisiq said...

Ehehhe takpe, besar kecik yang penting self satisfaction ;). Tak kisah la org nak kata apa, yg penting the bag worth all the money and effort to be held by your side ;).

p/s iqbal janji and bagi green light to get one before balik for good ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...