Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Honey Lemon & Love

It has been 2 days of being seriously ill. I guess it is more than a week in total. On and off! Plus the one I got when I was in Malaysia 2 weeks ago. I finished all my medication yesterday which I brought from my home country during my holiday. I already suspected that I will have another same story when I arrived back in Holland.

It is a matter of time. The first week I arrived (last week) I felt more excited to be back to school which I just ignored the 'feeling'. By end of the weekend, I got sore throat, a very bad one which slowly caused me losing my husky voice. Temperature increasing, head spinning and coughing like never end.

I ate all the medicine plus the 'precious' antibiotic like eating peanuts. Until there is nothing left to cure me. It does not seems any better. Since yesterday, my other half nursed me with his warm Honey Lemon. Alhamdullilah, I feel much better and could finally get up after 2 days. My voice gradually coming back. Nothing more to say, I feel grateful that someone is there when I really in need.

Sometime it requires more than medicine to cure. Sometime it is enough with Honey Lemon and Love. Thank you hubby!




2 comments:

Lady Qay said...

dila, anak aku batuk aku msukkan madu je dlm susu dia...alhamdulillah kjap je baik..madu mmg bgus drpd ubat2 doktor..hahaha

Hisiq said...

betul Qay, alhamdullilah aku rasa lega. Arini Iqbal bekalkan satu thermos lagi...kat lab xde la aku bising dgn batuk2 aku tu ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...