It has been a long pause since my last update. Been extremely busy! I will update now and then soon. Anyway, just a small thought cross my mind. For those who believe in miracle, I guess fairy tales do happen these days ;)
Sharing the happiness with billions of people around the world, the ever waiting wedding in the history. I have been religiously following the British Royal Monarchy ever since I knew that the eldest heir of late Princess Diana sharing the same birthday and birth year with me. Well, I must say that am really proud of that and Willy used to be my biggest crush during my silly teenage years! Guess I am not the only one ;)
Anyway, biggest congratulations to Willy & Kate. What a dream-come-true-Cinderella-story for Kate! After ups and down plus on and off relationship of 8 years, the love is officially sealed! What a wonderful beginning of life and I wish-of-what-the-fairy-tales-always-ever-ended-their-story: "They live happily ever after"
Prince William & Kate Middelton happily as married couple.
Credit to this source.
Not only we both share the same birthday Willy, but also the long 8 years journey before I too finally experienced 'Today was a Fairy Tale' and married the prince of my life.
Reminiscing my fairy tales ;)
It doesn't take a real royal prince to complete your fairy tales. It is you who believe that your dream fairy tales will come true.




No comments:
Post a Comment