Yess??? Anybody?..I guess some yes, some maybe, some probably not sure whether they had, some NEVER and some YES in silent way! I would say I am pissed off but I still remember Allah is there for me..always..so I kinda want to cry, but within seconds it was eased when I remember I am a STRONG girl!
Probably this is only a small matter but maybe just for you to classify is this DISCRIMINATION? I had this case just recently. Happened in my uni, between me and a teacher. We had a practical session in computer room and I was about to ask a question. My 2nd question. I had background of that subject before during my bachelor but it was 4-5 years ago which I got A for that subject. But mind me, I almost forgot and trying to recall myself..
When I asked, she said wait a moment cos she wanted to make announcement to the class, so I waited. After that annoucement, she went around whole class and answered every single hand raised during that moment I requested her attention till she get back to her computer to look at something. I looked back at her and she said, "ohhh, your question..." then she make another annoucement/explaination again then like she forgot again..she went to other student who wants to ask just behind me.. do you know how long it takes for me to get my answer?? You would guess...probably until the whole class finished asking questions... =)..well yeah, at that moment the session is almost finished in about 20 minutes, and student can leave if they want to..so I just pack up my things and go... without turning back...without getting my answer..
It is not because I have my ego or something but I have my pride and feeling. Which she as a teacher would be ashame of doing that though she is not a lecturer yet just a pHD student..but well it is define as not a proper manner..
I do not know if this is what you call discrimination? Or if it yes, is it because I am an international student and probably difficult to explain in English or it is just because I am a muslim?
Well, you may define yourself about it. As for me, I get use to it as this not my 1st case here..I am not mad but I just think all these people should be ashame and think what they are doing and put them in the 'victim' shoes..I will survive when I remember Allah is testing me and know I can get through this..
I always remember "what come around goes around"...so I keep my silence..


No comments:
Post a Comment